The conventional gas version RAV4 will come in four grades: LE, XLE, Limited and the new SE. Together with the new Hybrid XLE and Limited, all 2016 RAV4 models will feature refreshed exterior styling, providing a sleeker, more dynamic appearance. It starts with a new, stronger looking front fascia with an available LED trifecta (Headlights, Daytime Running Lights and Hi-Lo Headlights). The new styling extends along the lower rocker panel to the rear bumper for a flowing visual appeal. A new rear bumper and lift gate with available LED taillights add a premium touch. Additional new exterior features include front and rear silver skid plate garnishes on most models and a standard shark fin antenna. An all-new wheel lineup and three new exterior paint colors (Silver Sky Metallic, Black Currant Metallic, and Electric Storm Blue) round out the exterior design.
Toyota listened to customer feedback and added more refinement and technology to the interior. New features include:
- Improved interior quality with more premium materials
- Available 4.2-inch TFT multi-information display in a revised gauge cluster
- Available 7-inch touch-sensitive display audio touch screen
- Leather steering wheel (excluding LE)
- Updated interior shifter and window/lock control bezel material
- Revised cup holder design to accommodate tall mugs with handles
- New sunglasses holder
- Additional USB added to front and one 12V power outlet added to rear
- New interior colors (Tan, Beige and on SE a Tan/Black combination)
- Soft touch material on upper door panel and lower dash
Additional convenience technologies include front and rear parking sonar, available Smart Key, and a Homelink® garage door opener (standard on Limited grade). The LE grade will have an available Scout cell phone based navigation system. All RAV4 XLE, SE and Limited models will come standard with SiriusXM All-Access Radio with a 3-month complimentary trial.
RAV4 will also offer a new Bird’s Eye View Monitor. This Toyota-first technology utilizes four cameras that are mounted on the front, side mirrors and rear of the vehicle to give the driver a panoramic view of their surroundings. The system offers drivers assistance when parallel parking, and when pulling in and out of parking spaces. The Bird’s Eye View Monitor system also has an industry-first feature called Perimeter Scan, that gives drivers a live rotating 360 degree view of what is around the vehicle, helping them see objects that could be in the way.
#Rav4 #BurienToyota #Toyota